Fundamental Analysis tries to answer the questions: Is this stock undervalued?, Is this cheap?, Is it a good company to invest in?
This course is ongoing. Videos are being uploaded regularly.
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis Course
- Safety First Investing
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cashflow
- How to Grow Money by Picking Fundamentally Sound Stocks
- What Affects the Stock Price?
- Income Statement Part 1 - Top to Bottom Line
- Income Statement Part 2 - Analyzing Income Statement and EPS
- Income Statement Part 3 - PE Ratio
- Income Statement Part 4 - Earnings Yield
- Income Statement Part 5 - Profit Margin Ratios
- Income Statement Part 6 - Hands on with Profit Margin Ratios
- Balance Sheet Part 1 - What is a Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Part 2 - What does a Balance Sheet Look Like
- Balance Sheet Part 3 - ROE
- Balance Sheet Part 4 - Using ROE on a Real Company
- Balance Sheet Part 5 - Debt Ratios
- Balance Sheet Part 6 - Using Debt Ratios
- Cashflow Statement Part 1
- Cashflow Statement Part 2 - Operating, Investing, Financing and Free Cashflow
- Cashflow Statement Part 3 - Dividends
- Investing Strategy - The Buffett Way