About 90% of professionals can not beat the index. So why bother with analysis? The reason is because an individual investor have a big advantage over the professionals. You just have to know what that is, and how to exploit it. And in this course, you will learn how to beat the index using fundamental analysis and blow the professionals out of the water.
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis Course
- Safety First Investing
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cashflow
- How to Grow Money by Picking Fundamentally Sound Stocks
- What Affects the Stock Price?
- Income Statement Part 1 - Top to Bottom Line
- Income Statement Part 2 - Analyzing Income Statement and EPS
- Income Statement Part 3 - PE Ratio
- Income Statement Part 4 - Earnings Yield
- Income Statement Part 5 - Profit Margin Ratios
- Income Statement Part 6 - Hands on with Profit Margin Ratios
- Balance Sheet Part 1 - What is a Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Part 2 - What does a Balance Sheet Look Like
- Balance Sheet Part 3 - ROE
- Balance Sheet Part 4 - Using ROE on a Real Company
- Balance Sheet Part 5 - Debt Ratios
- Balance Sheet Part 6 - Using Debt Ratios
- Cashflow Statement Part 1
- Cashflow Statement Part 2 - Operating, Investing, Financing and Free Cashflow
- Cashflow Statement Part 3 - Dividends
- Investing Strategy - The Buffett Way
- Portfolio Management
- When to Sell Your Stocks?